Monday, August 22, 2011

Posting

I haven't posted in a while, due to the fact that I haven't written any poetry in a while. Lately I have been writing full stories, in an attempt to expand my abilities. I have not by any means given up poetry, I am just taking a little break :) Feel free to read some of my stories at http://www.wattpad.com/user/vampygurl96 My story, Normal, is the first story I ever finished :D It is under edit at the moment, meaning I am rereading it over and over again and rewriting parts to make it better. I am open to critism and suggestions, just send me a messenge on Wattpad or email me at vampireslogin@gmail.com Any feedback is good feedback :) Some of my better poems are posted there too. And a new story line I am working on, from the point of view of a schizophrenic teenager and her boyfriend. It's a work I havn't worked on recently, due to school beginning. I have been to busy to write :P But I plan to take some time this week/weekend to just sit down and write :)

Always,
Tsuruya

No comments:

Post a Comment