Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm BACK!!

HELLOOO!!! Gosh, I completly abandoned blogger there for a while! Sure, I uploaded a few things here and there, but nothing like I used to! :P Well, I'm back! I decided unstead of putting just my poems, I would put my other writings too. So, here goes! Imma upload a whole bunch at one time, sense I have a whole bunch I have written. I mostly write short stories now, dwelling mainly in dark teen fiction :) I have written one longer story but...it needs a lot of work...yeah. But I will upload that, even though it's a work in progress (it's called Normal). Just keep in mind, I'm still working on that one!!
Well, what's new with me?
Umm...I'm going to Europe this Summer :) I'm going with People to People, and I cannot WAIT!! XD Haha
I'm a sophmore now :) Yeah, almost outta highschool!! Can't wait! Love my school, and the crazy people in it (most of the time), but I can't wait to get out on my own! Duke University, here I come ;D haha
I'm a monotheistic Wiccan now. Yep, that's a pretty big change sense I started blogging here :) If ya want more info, check out my other blog http://silverwiccan.blogspot.com/ which is kinda an online Book of Mirrors (or Shadows, whatever you choose to call it. Theres a difference, but I don't bother to explain it). I have been a Wiccan for about...3 months now. It seems like much longer! Haha, I recently converted, but it feels like I have always been a Wiccan :) I love it...when I was a Baptist, I was never one of those annoying religious people. But now...I kinda am :) I just...gahh, I love it!! XD lol
I'm single. Again. Haha, this time, imma stay single for a while :) I just don't feel the need to go through all the trouble again. I mean, I have never really fell in love before (lust, deffinately. Love? nope!), and I don't hold much merit in the chances of finding it. Besides, I have better things to do! :)
Still living with my grandparents...and hating every day of it. Oh, I guess I have never complained bout that on this blog. Well, I don't have the happiest of families...but I deal. I mean, only a couple more years untill I'm outta here :)
Well...yep! That's me :D Haha


--SDS--

No comments:

Post a Comment