Monday, October 11, 2010

Love Hurts

Love is simple,
It's so easy
to give your heart.
It's never hard
to give up everything,
To be there when he needs you,
No matter what.

Young love,
It's so carefree.
You never have to give anything up,
You never have to worry,
Becouse you never realy have to care.

But when you realy love him,
When you would put your fears aside,
Just to protect him,
When you would die for him
with no regrets,
Then it hurts.

It hurts when he
has other plans,
When he would rather spend the day with
her.
But a minute with him is better thn
and hour with anyone else.

It's never real if its
easy.
Becouse love hurts,
But you don't stop,
Becouse you can't stop.

Love is a drug,
You become addicted,
You can't help it.

And you realy don't know
you love them
Until you have to say goodbye,
To make them happy.

Love is my drug,
I became addicted,
I couldn't...nay, I can't
help it.

And I know I realy love him,
Becouse I was willing to say
goodbye,
To make him happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment