Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Icheo

I feel the wind whisper across my
Face.

The chill of winter bites my
Nose.

The snow cracks beneath my
Feet.

My tears freeze,
And fall to the Earth,
As sparkling diamonds.

The words whisper through my
Head,
Sharper then the ice
Knifes
Above my head.

My heart cracks,
Aches,
Bleeds.

Those words…
“Do you love me?”
They burn…
“Yes…no…I’m not sure…”
No…stop…
“Why? I love you! 
...If I can't live for you, 
I live for none..."
No…STOP!
“Icheo? Icheo!”

The blood…
The silver blade…
Buried in his chest…
In my Icheos chest!
Turning my Icheo into a
Bloody, suffocating
Mess!

Why do I do this?
Why do I keep replaying this?
It was over a year ago!

Why am I torturing myself?
Icheo is gone.
Icheo is dead!
“Then so am I”

The dagger sparkles in the
Moon light.
Then I plunge it in my soft
Chest.
I miss my heart.
The heart that died so long ago.
I plunge again,
Again,
Again!

“Ichao! I come to you! I die for you!”
My vision dims…
The world spins…
My breathing shallows…
And with my last breath,
“Yes, I love you…for now…and forever…
My Icheo…”

2 comments: